- Brings full-stack development background strong focus in recent several years on SalesForce.
- Responsible for implementing technical specifications across UI, middle-tier, and database level,
and for developing and executing automated unit tests on the code they develop.
- Responsible for ensuring that their code meets all applicable standards, passes all unit test
criteria, and is presented for code review.
- Will develop enhancements and customizations to the SalesForce platform helping Senior in
- Will also possess hands-on skills in Service Cloud, Apex, Visualforce, Communities, Process
Builder, Salesforce1, OAUTH, Single Sign-on, Quick Quotes, and integrations with SOAP, REST,
The Skills that Adds Value:
- Upgrading Salesforce Classic to Lightning edition.
- Working on Integration / Migration from Sterling Commerce forms to Salesforce