- Strong experience in the full-life cycle of software development experience.rs of Hands-
on experience with IBM Selling cloud version IBM Sterling Order Management
Certification is preferred.
- Design, develop, maintain, extend applications and implement projects based on the IBM
Sterling Order Management capabilities.
- Support a wide range of technology projects using Sterling Order Management including
configurations, software development, installation of patches and upgrades, etc.
- Provide technical leadership for the Order Management application team.
- Develop Java based extensions of Sterling OMS, Java/EE, and Oracle and Middleware
technologies Functional testing Familiarity with IBM call centre is added advantage
- Strong working knowledge in build/deployments and integration of Sterling OMS with
enterprise applications is preferred