The Genzeon Leadership & Family are a
team of tech-savvy professionals who possess
strong expertise across the entire technical stack,
embody empathy at the workplace, trust
themselves and their abilities, and enjoy a
tremendous technical challenge just as much
as a game of ping pong.
Transform your career at Genzeon. Take a look at our current openings across our national
& international locations to find your perfect match.
OMS Sterling Developer
- Strong experience in the full-life cycle of software development experience.rs of Hands-
on experience with IBM Selling cloud version IBM Sterling Order Management
Certification is preferred.
- Design, develop, maintain, extend applications and implement projects based on the IBM
Sterling Order Management capabilities.
- Support a wide range of technology projects using Sterling Order Management including
configurations, software development, installation of patches and upgrades, etc.
- Provide technical leadership for the Order Management application team.
- Develop Java based extensions of Sterling OMS, Java/EE, and Oracle and Middleware
technologies Functional testing Familiarity with IBM call centre is added advantage
- Strong working knowledge in build/deployments and integration of Sterling OMS with
enterprise applications is preferred
- Brings full-stack development background strong focus in recent several years on SalesForce.
- Responsible for implementing technical specifications across UI, middle-tier, and database level,
and for developing and executing automated unit tests on the code they develop.
- Responsible for ensuring that their code meets all applicable standards, passes all unit test
criteria, and is presented for code review.
- Will develop enhancements and customizations to the SalesForce platform helping Senior in
- Will also possess hands-on skills in Service Cloud, Apex, Visualforce, Communities, Process
Builder, Salesforce1, OAUTH, Single Sign-on, Quick Quotes, and integrations with SOAP, REST,
The Skills that Adds Value:
- Upgrading Salesforce Classic to Lightning edition.
- Working on Integration / Migration from Sterling Commerce forms to Salesforce