The client is a leading health and human services management company. Their existing solution, based on Excel spreadsheets and SharePoint, was difficult to maintain, suffered from frequent inconsistencies and was not scalable. Genzeon developed a new data model in SQL Server with a web-based user interface. In addition to mapping and migrating all legacy data, we implemented PowerBI analytics to improve data visualization and reporting capabilities.
- To create a scalable, modern replacement for an Excel-based case management system.
- Developed a robust data model in Azure SQL Server.
- Created a web application for case management.
- Migrated the legacy data from SharePoint and Excel to the new platform.
- Implemented PowerBI analytics and reports.
- Improved scalability and availability.
- Improved data quality.
- Decreased maintenance and data management.
- Enhanced analytics, visualization and reporting capabilities.