The client is a marine supply retailer with products targeted at a range of markets, from commercial fishing to recreational boating. They have two physical stores and a global customer base through their online retail services. The client’s legacy commerce platform was no longer meetings its needs for scalability, performance and customization, so they were seeking a reliable alternative. As their primary IT partner, Genzeon implemented its Store-in-a-Box solution as the new commerce platform. We manage and maintain the entire digital infrastructure for the company, and have guided them through seamless technology implementation and adoption.
- To upgrade from an outdated commerce platform.
- To bring a cost-effective solution to platform hosting.
- To enhance data security, monitoring, and remediation.
- Migration from legacy platform to Store-in-a-Box.
- Transition from brick and mortar to an Omnichannel presence.
- Set up Azure Cloud Hosting, including network and application security architecture.
- Improved security, monitoring, and alerts to performance issues.
- Fast response to SLAs and proactive resolutions.
- Maximized Return on technology investments.
- Improved managed services, strategic consulting, and digital marketing.