The client is a Healthcare Service provider focused on improving health outcomes of premature newborns through parental engagement and provider collaboration. They contract with health plans to service high-risk pregnancies and premature births with innovative data management and applications that connect the patients, families, service providers and payers.
The client wanted to expand their scalability and improve market share by migrating to Azure and developing new products based on insights from Analytics. They partnered with Genzeon to do the migration in a cost-effective way, with an emphasis on improved analytics and rapid product release cycles.
- To scale software and infrastructure for new releases and support twice as many customers in a cost-effective way .
- Migrated from expensive standalone datacenters to Azure.
- Developed analytics to identify areas for improvement and potential new products.
- Improved scalability and availability.
- Decreased cost for infrastructure and data management.
- Improved analytics capabilities.
- More rapid development and release of new products and improvements to existing products.