The client is a data management intermediary that connects physicians from across the globe to provide integrated healthcare. Their existing batch data process was causing delays and issues with patient data quality. Genzeon helped them achieve real-time updates by developing and implementing several HL7 ADT interfaces with multiple Health Information Exchanges (HIEs) using Mirth as the interface engine. Genzeon also developed automated monitoring and alerting capabilities and provided ongoing support for these interfaces. The improvement in data accuracy and availability was noticeable almost immediately, allowing the client to better support existing customers and to develop new services for their market.
- To move from daily-batch to real-time interfaces for improved accuracy and timeliness in handling patient data.
- Developed, implemented, and supported several real-time HL7 ADT interfaces with multiple HIEs using Mirth.
- Improved data accuracy and availability.
- Improved data analysis and reporting capabilities.
- Better service for existing customers.
- Creation of new revenue streams with new products and services based on the real-time data.