The client is a worldwide organization that provides AI-driven data solutions for many industries, including healthcare, retail, telecom, finance, and consumer products. They securely host several applications that provide AI-based insights on the data for thousands of global organizations.
When the client’s data centers were attacked by ransomware that prevented access, they turned to Genzeon to assist with immediate data recovery, implementation of security measures, and ultimately moving their data center to Azure. Genzeon was also able to streamline operational workflows through additional automation, saving additional time and money.
Technology / Healthcare
- To rapidly recover data and services after data centers across five continents were locked by ransomware.
- To improve product adoption and reduce administrative workflow burdens.
- Assisted with rapid data and application recovery.
- Implemented new security measures.
- Expedited migration to Azure IaaS to rebuild their worldwide infrastructure.
- Rapid recovery of data and applications, enabling customers to resume access and operations.
- Improved business continuity with better performance reliability, scalability, and security.
- Streamlined operational workflows.