The client is a well-known Academic Medical Center with a focus on pediatric care and research. Over the years, researchers and graduate students have created mobile applications which achieved widespread acceptance and became important to clinical care and research. Unfortunately, these apps were no longer supported by the original developers because grant funding had run out, and the internal support teams did not have the bandwidth or expertise to support and maintain them. Genzeon partnered with the client to support these orphan applications, bringing them up to date with the latest libraries and coding standards and ensuring ongoing support to the clinical teams that have become dependent on these apps.
- Managing and support of mobile apps that were originally created for academic use but no longer supported.
- Expanding user base to justify support.
- Updating the apps to use current libraries and coding standards.
- Evaluated, upgraded and supported legacy mobile applications.
- Cost-effective support with team composed of both onshore and offshore resources.
- Applications upgraded to the latest libraries and coding standards to meet App Store requirements.